Friday, August 26, 2011

What is the appeal?







So I have from time to time in my life thought about getting a tattoo. A microphone on my arm would be really cool. Maybe a set of headphones. I mean it goes with my profession. Then the thought in my head enters...what if I not in radio the rest of my life. I would have to explain to my grandkids why there is a big ugly microphone on my arm.

I mean, sometimes you get a tattoo because it is something you care about. Maybe something in honor of someone who died. Maybe your Mom. Maybe your wife. Your kids. OK. A few of those make since.

But when people start going nuts, it makes me step back and think...OK, I am going to have this the rest of my life. Why would I do this...want some examples....of course you do.


OK. I like my beer as much as the next guy. But really, that is the only 6-pack he is ever gonna get drinking PBR!







OK....so I wonder if he has all his body parts labeled?











This has to be her "Dis-Knees"










Hey...I found WALDO...that is really funny to me!









OK...all I can say is WHY???














So after seeing how horribly wrong tattoos can go...I think I will stay INK Free for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment