Wednesday, May 26, 2010

King of the Grill!

I refer to myself as "King of the Grill." And most of the time, it is a title well deserved. From burgers and hot dogs to Steak and Ribs, I can whip up a great meal, and not mess up my wife's kitchen.

So last night I thought it would fun to do my first Video Blog. I have been watching a lot of Grilling Week on the food network. And although I didn't do anything exotic last night, I did prepare a great meal. Pork Steaks, Roasted Potatoes, and Bush's Brown Sugar and Bourbon Grillin' Beans. Sound good? Check out the videos to follow!











Sorry for the first video being so shaky. Kind of looked like the Blair Witch Project for a few minutes. I don't have a camera crew to help me out. So I am no Bobby Flay....Yet. There might be more "Grillin' With Big John" I love to cook on my grill. It has to be Charcoal. Maybe next time I will give some Grillin' tips. More to come from my "Life in Headphones."

No comments:

Post a Comment